Woodland walks


I have been loving my walkies I'm feeling more at ease now and have even started scenting on my walks I like marking my territory :)
My Mummy and Daddy take me into the woods I love the woods it's peaceful no car sounds only calming bird songs. It's also warmer in the woods sheltered from the wind we walk through the woods and there's a big meadow I like that too and I even enjoyed it when there was snow on the ground today. :)
My Parents have brought me a lovely new harness I look cool now and it's warmer than my old one. I'm being treated like a prince I'm so happy in my new home :)

Enjoying my Woodland walks


Posing in the woods


New Harness

Me loving new Harness

Artistic photo taken by my Daddy

Me with Mummy

Daddy taking my photo











Comments

Popular Posts