Forever home

I'm now in my forever home with my new Mummy and Daddy, it's been just over a week, im settling in well and I love my parents but I love there sofa more lol.
I sleep a lot I love being snuggled up by my parents on the sofa so much I refuse to move when it's bedtime they have to carry me out in the garden for a wee but I'm a good boy through the night I love sleeping in my crate with my squeaky monkey.
I have had a few accidents in the house I'm so lazy sometimes I just can't be bothered to go in the garden for a wee so I hold it but then I end up having accidents but im learning that when I go in the garden for a wee I get a treat then for being a good boy :)
I'm loving my walks I get excited when my parents say walkies I don't like going out in the rain though and I'm terrified of traffic but my parents comfort me and I'm starting to get use to it, I love being in the car I snuggle on the back seat and fall asleep although I don't like getting in and out of mummy's car it's too small with no back doors so I find it harder.
I love Daddy's parent's too my grandparents and enjoyed my few hours at there house not sure about there cat though he hissed at me. My grandad has taken me for a few walks and I get excited to see him :)
My Mummy and Daddy said I'm so loveable and well behaved but I'm very stubborn and do things when I want too but I think really that's what they love about me lol
I enjoy playing with toys now I have my crazy moments throughout the day where I love playing with my squeaky monkey and love my bullhorn, I also love playing with daddy I can be rougher with him but with mummy I'm more gentle :)
I love watching TV with mummy we have been watching Bondi Vet and I'm intrigued by all the animal noises I also enjoy watching cartoons.
I have found my bark too it's funny barking at the postman I also bark when I can hear other dogs barking from the garden.
Everything is going well and I'm very happy and I'm getting so much love I'm still nervy around traffic and don't like sudden noises but my confidence is growing eachday. I look forward to the future with my forever family in my forever home :)


 photo of me all relaxed taken by daddy

Chilling with my mummy


Watching TV


All snuggled mummy put blanket over me as a joke she thought I would throw it off but I snuggled up in it :)


Having fun with daddy




Me in mummy's car


First photo of me entering my new home



Having my crazy moment

Fast asleep snuggled up to mummy


Comments

Popular Posts