My story

My Name is Buster and I'm a two and a half year old Bulldog.  I didn't have the best start in life as I didn't get along with the German Shepard that I shared my old home with and I got attacked by him and now I have scars. Geordie bullies rescue came to my rescue and I went to live with a lovely Foster family Jayde and Scott and there two children and two Bulldogs and even a cat. I had lots of love and care and loved there female bulldog Bunny but I didn't get on too well with there male Bulldog Bruno I don't want to share a house with another male dog my foster parents think it's because I want to be topdog and I think there right !!!
I also got on with there cat and was more than happy to share the sofa with her.
I'm now about to start my new journey in life I have been adopted I have met my new parents a few times and went round to there house on there home check and I like them a lot, I'm looking forward to my new journey and being in my forever home.
I'm very grateful to Geordie Bullies Rescue and Jayde and Scott for giving me so much help, love and care and confidence I will miss them all :)
Here are a few photos of my amazing time at my fosters :) photos taken by Jayde and Scott.


All cosy

Relaxing with Bunny

Chilling with Bunny


Walkies with Bunny and Bruno

My first bath with my foster parents


Relaxing with the cat

First Bulldog walk 

Comments

Popular Posts