Autumn Walkies 😊




I have been loving the cool weather I can walk further without getting out of breath I have been loving exploring new places, New smells, beautiful places, Meeting new people and new dogs 😘 Mummy is also enjoying taking me walkies she loves walking and new adventures.
She says its a joy when im happy on my walks but I still have my stubborn days where I don't want to walk 🤣 lol She loves the challenge really Im sure of it 🤣
Weekends are the best because Daddy comes walkies too which is really nice family walks are the best ❤ Hopefully Mummy has more New places and adventures to go on and wish this Autumn weather could last forever ❤❤❤
















Comments

  1. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    english bulldog puppies,french bulldog puppies for sale,bulldogs for sale near me,british bulldog puppy,free english bulldog puppies near me,bulldog puppies near me,english bulldog puppies for sale cheap,best english bulldog breeders,british bulldog puppies for adoption,english bulldog puppies available,british bulldog adoption,english bulldog puppies near me for sales a little uncertain, but it's known to be a relative and possibly an offspring of the legendary.

    https://jillenglishbulldoghome.com

    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Knowledgeable post. Thanks for writing this type of post. I think that French Bulldog puppies are socialized from birth and as a result, are usually extremely well adjusted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts