Bulldog Walk Adventure

(Photo taken by Geordie Bullies Rescue)

I went on my 1st Bulldog Walk today with my Mummy and Daddy, I had been too one before with my foster family but my confidence has grown a lot now I was so excited it was the best ever so many other dogs that looked like me, I had great fun sniffing and greeting all the other dogs and the weather was lovely and so nice meeting Bubba and George I had seen lots of there photos on Instagram really nice to meet them for real there lovely boys :) 
My Daddy brought me a new Harness especially for the walk with British flags on I looked so cool if I do say so myself lol 
Daddy took lots of photos of me and Mummy took a nice one of me with Daddy he is actually smiling (A slight smile) lol Mummy and Daddy said they were so proud of me :) 
This was the best adventure ever, I got so much fuss of all the humans and the doggies cant wait for the next Bulldog walk  :) 
Big thank you to Geordie Bullies Rescue for organising this amazing walk love you all ❤








Comments

Popular Posts