Unconditional love ❤❤❤



My Mummy and Daddy love me unconditionally and I love them unconditionally too well maybe a few conditions, that they give me lots of treats, lots of love and always let me on the sofa but I know those conditions will always be met because I'm there world, my Mummy said that she would go too the ends of the earth for Me and the Piggies, she also said that I have changed her whole life for the better which is lovely my Mummy and Daddy are certainly giving me everything I could ask for I'm so so happy so its nice to know its a two way thing we are all helping each other with are unconditional love ❤❤❤ 



Apparently I have the cutest face and beautiful eyes and gorgeous paws like a lion these are the compliments I get everyday from my lovely Mummy and Daddy :) 
My Mummy is always taking photos of me she is so smitten with me but I'm loving all the attention. 
Mummy's Guinea Pig Buffy loves me too we have bonded well I love smelling her she smells nice. Mummy put her near me on the sofa and she moved closer to me finally I have a friend :) The other piggie Willow does not like me she is still scared off me but I will win her over with my charm lol 



I'm living the Dream with my lovely family and loving every second we all have so much fun together and everyday is full of happiness. I enjoy snuggling up with Mummy and Daddy but I do especially enjoy playing with my Daddy his like a bulldog ;) I'm rougher with him and like play biting such fun :) 
I'm so settled with my family and feel so relaxed ❤













Comments

Popular Posts