Cheeky and Playful :)


My personality is coming out more and more everyday and my confidence is growing all the while.
Im getting so playful love all my toys so much and love bringing all my toys into the living room I like to try and play with them all at the same time but my Monkey is still my fav :)





I'm also getting very cheeky my Mummy and Daddy love there wildlife and use this wooden box with a light in to attract the Moths it has empty egg trays in there for the Moths to rest, it seemed such fun I wanted in on the action so I decided to chew and play with the egg trays and when mummy told me no I stuck my tounge out lol Cheeky me ;)  
I also have become very intrigued by the plants in the garden I like chewing them there tasty but Mummy has to try and stop me as she said certain plants and flowers in the wild are poisonous to dogs I find it hard to understand but I will get there at the moment everything is just fun to me, everyday is a new adventure ❤






  


Comments

Popular Posts