Family love and fun ❤❤❤



My Daddy has had 3 weeks of work it has been the best having him here everyday we have enjoyed lots of walks together as a family :) 
We have had lots of play fighting my Daddy is my Bulldog buddy, we also enjoyed the sunshine at the start of his time off but he kept stealing my sun lounger the cheek of it ;) lol it became a lot cooler than it had been which is better I have more energy to play and love getting my toys out specially after Daddy has tidied lol 
Daddy has also finally finished the garden although Mummy said she is sure he will start digging the house up to plant more flowers lol the garden looks beautiful and I love rubbing up against the plant pots and scratching my chin on the edge of them lol
I love having both Mummy and Daddy here wish they could both just be here 24 hours a day maybe that would be too much I do like my own space sometimes but it was certaintly nice having 3 whole weeks of Daddy here ❤❤❤














Comments

Popular Posts