4th of July - My Birthday and Independence Day


I turned 3 on the 4th of July im a big boy now but still feel like a puppy :)
My birthday is also on a very special day Independence day, Daddy and Mummy brought me a stunning American harness its so cool and I posed in it for my American Instagram followers :)
I also got a Army harness which is proper cool I look big and strong wearing it, I also got a bag full of squeaky toys im such a spoilt boy.
Mummy also made sure my presents were wrapped but opening them was too confusing so Mummy helped me. I also had balloons which I found very intriguing.
I had a lovely day this was my first birthday with my Mummy and Daddy and I cant wait to celebrate many many more with them :)
How long till Christmas ? Apparently I get more presents then !!! Lol









The weekend after my birthday was also a special day England was playing in the world cup so Mummy and Daddy put an England flag round me, I wasn't too impressed but the match was great we won and Mummy and Daddy was screaming with joy, they are strange but I do love them loads and loads :)  




Comments

Popular Posts