Fun in the Sun




I have been loving this spring/summer weather the sky has a bright yellow round ball and it shines down and is lovely and warm :)
I love sunbathing but mummy and daddy make sure I don't have to long in it as its not good for me but I'm a clever boy and know when I have had enough I go into the shade or indoors :)
I love lying by the front door in the mornings the sun shines in and its so relaxing and weekends are the best because Daddy puts the quilt on the sun lounger to sunbathe and every time he moves I jump on it lol I'm such a cheeky boy.
I have also been enjoying my walks with Mummy we have been going early morning or evenings when its not too hot but I prefer my evening walks as I'm a little grumpy in the mornings ;)
I have also been on another Bulldog Walk but we left early as I was struggling in the heat and I'm a silly boy and refuse to drink water outside but my Mummy is not giving up she said she is going to work with me and the water thing, good luck to her with that ;) lmao
I have also had fun at my Grandparents house in the garden I love sitting in a circle on a chair around the garden table, I love my grandparents there so lovely 😘
I really hope this glorious weather continues forever :)








Please come out and play, can't understand why the cat doesn't like me lol   



Comments

Popular Posts