Fun Days and Nights with Mummy



My funny face moment looked like I had seen a ghost it was my I don't like the sound of Mummy's squeaky window wipers lol

My Mummy is always trying to make things fun for me, I have been with her to work a few times now I love it there get to meet lots of people :) I also love it at Mummy's grandmas house her sofa is soft and great to roll about on ;)
My walks are always fun we run together in the meadows and are woodland walk is great listening to all the bird sounds and playing hide and seek behind the trees is still my fav game :)
Mummy also makes my nights fun we have movie nights with treats but I usually eat the treats and fall asleep lol
We also played a great game a treat game where my treats are hidden in different places on the game and I have to work out how to get them this is great fun I worked it out quickly I'm a clever dog :)
Everyday is fun with my Mummy and Daddy and always learning and seeing new things :)

Movie night

Watching Movie


My Mummy 

Mummy's grandmas sofa

The lovely piggie 

Relaxing at mummy's work 

I had a sip Its horrible lol


Treat game

Treat game 

Walkies in the meadows 


Comments

Popular Posts