My First Holiday - Wales Adventures 😊


Mumma took me on my first Holiday to Wales I had such a wonderful time 😊
I was such a good boy travelling I slept the whole way there but I was a little stressed out arriving at a strange place but once I had a good sniff around the cottage we were staying at I felt better the cottage was very cosy 😊
My first day in Wales we went to visit Mummas family at the farm I was so excited to met new people and the farm was so big and had many new smells and lots of dogs and other animals.
I loved the farm house and lying by the real fire place was so snug and warm. Mummas Grandma loved me too bits and she cooked me a lovely Roast dinner yummy yummy.  
I also met Mummas brother for the first time he doesn't talk much but he also loved me straight away I liked his accent he kept saying Good boy Good boy lol 😂 
I did really love it at the farm house but unfortunately because of what's happening in the world at the moment with this Virus we couldn't go and visit again 😢 but we still had lots of fun over the week 😊 
The next day I got to visit the Beach for the first time this was so so exciting I think my most favourite place ever 🏖️ I loved the feel of my sand on my paws and loved running up and down the beach a true feeling of freedom. I didn't pay much attention to the water but I wasn't scared either I went near it but of course made sure my paws did not touch the water can't be getting my precious paws wet 😂 
I also met another doggy on the beach which I ran straight up to but he didn't want to play with me 😢 apparently I can be abit too forward and made him nervy lol but all in all I was really good with the dogs I met and saw when I was walking there was no growling so I think this is very good of me lol 😂 










We went for lovely walks with Mummas families little Doggy named Holly she was such a sweet dog and I walked lovely with her but I did make Mumma giggle I had been walking with Holly but then when it came to coming back into there house I didn't want to let her in lmao 😂 Mumma was like Buster she lives here you don't 🤣 lol but I was fine once we was all inside I just laid down ❤️ 




We spent five days in Wales and I did love my Holiday so much but Mumma thinks I felt I had to protect her because we stayed in a cottage just me and her I couldn't settle at all at night time I was up and down on alert at every noise lol my favourite place was outside on the patio I loved that patio I would of slept out there if I could of but Mumma would never leave me outside lol I think maybe next time we could take the tent 😂 
I also found out on my holiday that sheep are extremely scary I did not like them at all I turned into a monster pulling on the lead and growling at them Mumma said she has never seen me that bad before over anything. 
I really no like sheep lol 🐑🙄 
I was very awake on the journey home but still as good as gold I looked out of the window at the lovely scenery we had just a magical holiday and even though I did miss Daddy a lot and was glad to be home in my own house but I'm still excited to go away again hopefully soon I can't wait to see the beach again and Mumma had the Happy glow about her she is a country girl at heart and just loves Wales so much she said Wales is the best place in the world 😊❤️ 










































Comments

Popular Posts