First Christmas with my perfect family ❤🎄🎅


We are so behind on my blogs so thought we would start with Christmas it was my first Christmas in my forever home and it was the best Christmas I had so much fun and got spoilt rotten by Mummy and Daddy🎅
Mummy and Grandma took me to see Santa Claus at Notcutts Garden centre. Santa was a little scary but he gave me a nice fuss and I had a fuss of everybody we saw walking round the Garden centre It was so much fun there so much to explore 🎄
Mummy brought me my first ever Christmas Jumper which I loved it felt so cosy and was very festive 🎅
My Instagram friends also spoilt me had Christmas cards from all over the world and got lots of wonderful presents from my best friend on Instagram she is so kind and thoughtful she brought me a beautiful blanket with my name on just like a little baby blanket made my mummy cry happy tears loved all my presents and so grateful ❤  
We all had such an amazing Christmas Mummy didn't want it too end and neither did I 😗 I miss the Christmas lights and the Turkey 😂😂😂
A big thank you to my perfect Mummy and Daddy for making Christmas magical ❤🎄❤ 🎅❤























Walkies with Mummy to see all the houses with outdoor decoartions there so pretty 🎄 
      

Comments

  1. WELCOME TO JILL ENGLISH BULLDOG HOME
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Buy English bulldog puppies for sale in the whole USA? We are providing English bulldog puppies for sale Online,buy Cara English bulldog puppies for sale ,buy Benji English bulldogs,Diesel English bulldogs for sale,adopt a pet online with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking to Buy english bulldog,french bulldog puppies for sale,bulldogs for sale near me,british bulldog puppy,free english bulldog puppies near me

    For more information please contact the following.....

    https://jillenglishbulldoghome.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts