Fun at the Dog Park


Mummy took me on my first trip to the Doggy Park it was amazing I felt like a kid so did Mummy I think lol :) 
I was a little nervous at first but had a few sniffs of the doggies and made friends then they all started to run and chase eachother I watched for a few minutes and then got my confidence up and joined in I had so much fun running around not quite as much stamina as the others but I sure can move when I want to mum was shocked at my energy levels lol She had a tear in her eye because she felt proud of how my confidence has grown in 8 months :) 
I made a lovely friend a 6 month old German Shepard he was so much fun and lively, I didn't want to leave I ran away from Mummy when she tried putting my lead on :) We went again the next week but there was no dogs in the doggy park I was very sad so we tried again a couple of days later and I made friends with a pretty Beagle she was lovely I was rolling around with her ;) 
Mummy said she is going to take me once a week, I can't wait for many more fun trips here and to met more fun pooches ❤








   

Comments

Popular Posts