7 weeks in my New Home


Its been just over 7 weeks in my new home and I'm loving every second my Mummy and Daddy love me too bits and spoil me rotten, I love them so much.
My confidence is growing everyday and I'm feeling very settled now hardly any accidents now in the house I go for my wees in the garden like a good boy sometimes it takes a little encouragement and when its raining there's no chance lol
In the mornings if I'm a good boy my Mummy and Daddy let me upstairs and I like trying to jump on the bed and its fun under the bed I also found my bark I decided I would bark and bark to try and get the lazy pair out of bed lol, I'm getting very cheeky ;)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211612831892113&id=1105423823
I love going round to Grandma and grandads house they love me too and I think there lovely and there sofa is very comfy I'm very settled when I'm there now although I'm still a little interested in there Cat I just want to play but he does not like me very much he hisses at me but I understand I'm a lot bigger than him :)

At my Grandma and Grandads 

Sleeping on Grandma and Grandads sofa

Leaning on Mummy's leg waiting for her to finish putting her face on lol

Cheeky me looking in the shopping to see whats for me 

I also enjoy going to Mummy's other home where my other Grandma lives she thinks I'm gorgeous :) Mummy's Guinea Pigs live here there cuties but Willow is very scared of me she is only little but Buffy loves me she lets me sniff her and my face was touching hers and she was not bothered in the slightest lol she is a chubby Piggie bless her :) 

At Mummy's house with my other Grandma

Enjoying the sun beaming in at Mummy's house 

Me chilled out and Buffy chilled out too










Comments

Popular Posts