The Great British Summer

There has not been much going on to blog about because its just been so hot so my Mummy and Daddy have not been able to take me out much as its been way to hot for me but we have still had some early morning or evening walks when its been cooler and I have been loving the garden but im very sensible have hidden inside when its been to hot and I have not really felt like being very active at all but the past week has been cooler so I have been playing with my toys again and play biting with Daddy he is my Bulldog :)
I'm still getting more and more cheeky by the day I even know the sound of the biscuit jar and go running into the kitchen for my Custard Cream yummy !!!
Im also becoming very cheeky when Mummy and Daddy are eating I like staring at them to make them feel guilty and love leaning my head on there trays lol ;)
Im too cute and funny for them to shout at me they just giggle lol
















Comments

Popular Posts